NetSuite Project Manager
We are looking for a NetSuite Project Manager to lead our team through the complete project life cycle, including requirements gathering, design sessions, agile testing, go-live and post go-live support. This position is a critical and high-profile role in and the goal is to drive transformational change within our portfolio companies. Candidates with 3+ years of hands-on experience and any NetSuite Certifications are a definite asset.
- Validate the translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
- Review deliverables, perform engagement reviews and enforce quality assurance procedures.
- Enforce strategic and methodical execution of program deliverables and drive outcomes.
- Guide creation and execution of project work plans and revise as appropriate.
- The ability to organize work and lend structure to a project to ensure deliverables are completed on time.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong project management background and will be able to see when current strategies need to be tweaked to move the project in a productive direction.
- Program Managers also serve as mentors to more junior consultants to help them improve their project management and consulting skills to be more effective.
- Strong technical background and knowledge.
- Proven track record of project delivery, interacting with all levels of management.
- Execute on the project delivery processes and methodology to support total quality of project deliverables.