Manager, Professional Services
NetDynamic Consulting Inc. is hiring a Professional Services Manager to be responsible for service delivery, personnel management, and revenue generation.
- Ensures successful delivery of consulting services, particularly through effective engagement and customer management
- Suite Success methodology
- Delivers billable consulting services, primarily, in the context of managing engagements and providing team oversight
- Meets assigned revenue targets through growth in assigned accounts and effective utilization of direct reports
- Ensures that all assigned team-members have a solid understanding of client business objectives and the plans in place to attain those objectives
- Leads the scoping, sizing, and estimating efforts for assigned engagements
- Manages the work of the engagement teams under their direction (e.g. direct, matrix, or subcontractor) to ensure optimal resource utilization and engagement execution
- Assists direct reports in personal and career development by providing regular feedback, coaching and guidance on personal development, and encouraging direct reports to take ownership of their personal career path
- Participates in recruiting and employee development activities to ensure a balanced team with the right set of skills
- Grows revenue for NetDynamic Consulting Inc. through the effective management and expansion of the existing account(s)
- Post Secondary Degree (Required)
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role
- ERP Experience is considered an Asset.