Manually sorting through scores of resumés, using spreadsheets to tally closed job postings, co-ordinating with candidates and hiring teams through emails, calendars, and meeting apps, manoeuvring through traditional ATS systems that fail to adapt to your evolving recruitment needs? If any of these sound like your frequent hiring woes, it’s time to rethink your recruitment software. It’s time to choose accuracy and time-savings.
The first and only NetSuite-based applicant tracking system, ATS360 is a powerful tool for hiring managers, recruiters, and other human resource (HR) professionals that want to get their job openings in front of a wider swath of qualified candidates, and make better hiring decisions, faster.
Attracting and recruiting top talent is challenging in any business environment, but it’s even more difficult during a skilled-labor shortage. Being able to quickly review incoming resumes and reply to candidates who may be fielding multiple offers gives hiring companies a leg up over competitors.
An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a recruiting software that simplifies the hiring process, acting as a centralized repository for applications, resumes, interview feedback, and notes. ATS systems help companies manage candidate pipelines and ensure that the right people are being considered for open positions. Many companies are turning to these platforms to both increase hiring speed and improve new-hire quality.
Built inside NetSuite, ATS360 offers a centralized repository for applicant information and process coordination, simplifying application and candidate management, tracking recruitment performance, and accelerating the hiring process.
With traditional, manual systems and processes, oftentimes resumes, team member notes and applications are misplaced. In case a new hire doesn’t work out, the hiring company also has no record to fall back on, resorting to emails, spreadsheets, or paper files to find alternate candidates from the stack of resumes received.
ATS360 does not require any integration to NetSuite, as it lives inside the NetSuite ecosystem. No messy connectors, no added cost. The Candidate Record in ATS360 captures all communication that takes place between the hiring manager and candidate during the course of the recruitment, interview, and hiring process. That way, anyone who is reviewing the application can see those communications, identify what stage the candidate is at, and read through any team notes provided.
Companies have a 360-degree view of the entire application process and can use that intelligence to ‘score’ or rank the applicants and see how they compare to one another.
Some of the amazing features of ATS360 include:
- Manages the entire hiring cycle within NetSuite, without the need for expensive, third-party integration software.
- Automates the recruitment workflow with full visibility into the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Allows applications to be submitted from a company website directly into NetSuite, eliminating the need for manual intervention.
- Seamlessly advertises your jobs on over 1000 job boards with a few clicks.
- Generates automated job invitations that are sent to qualified candidates within the company’s existing database of resumes.
- Provides a user-friendly application portal that can be used on a mobile device and does not require a login.
- Features an easy-to-use HR dashboard that lets HR managers and recruiters automatically process new job applications and easily complete the entire hiring process — including approvals and email communication.
- Improves recruiter efficiency through built-in automation tools including candidate searching and smart interview scheduling.
Built for small, mid-size, and large companies that need to onboard more employees quickly, ATS360 offers an accurate overview of the end-to-end recruiting processes, helping them confidently fill their talent pipelines and make better hiring decisions, faster.
To learn more: netdynamicconsulting.com/ats360
Book a Free Demo: firstname.lastname@example.org