Office Manager - Uruguay Office
Job Type: Full-time
NetDynamic Consulting, Inc. – Uruguay is a NetSuite provider consultancy focusing on the client’s needs first. We have deep experience in ERP implementation, consulting, training, development, and customizations.
Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports. To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems,
reviewing, and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5+ years of office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages