Job Type/Location: Full-time/Toronto, ON area preferred
NetDynamic Consulting Incorporated is a NetSuite Alliance Partner consultancy focusing on the clients needs first. We have deep experience in ERP implementation, consulting, training, development and customizations.
NetDynamic is looking for a Corporate Accountant to keep track of intercompany transactions and generate journal entries for month-end, assist on bank reconciliation on a monthly basis and assist on other various accounting related duties as required.
- Using bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets, and software such as Microsoft Excel
- Manage cash transaction processing and reconciliations
- Producing a variety of reports including income statements and balance sheets
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures, and postings
- Assist with forecast, budgets and variance analysis
- Interacting with management, customers, and vendors
- Process employee expense reports and keep track of expenses and payments
- At minimum, 4 years relevant accounting experience (industry or professional)
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software, particularly Excel
- Experience with NetSuite and/or an ERP system an asset
- Working toward CPA an asset
- Outstanding communication skills are a must